At Rivington we believe that in order to facilitate outstanding teaching and learning, good attendance is essential. Children can not reach their full potential if they do not regularly attend school.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring parents follow the framework set out in section 7 of the Education Act 1996.
- Promoting and modelling good attendance behaviour.
- Ensuring equality and fairness of treatment for all.
- Implementing our policies in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
- Early intervention and working with other agencies to ensure the health and safety of our pupils.
- Rewarding regular attendance.